Renegade® Hoof Boots - Horse Boots That Work!
Welcome to Renegade® Hoof Boot News
The Renegade Hoof Boot® is a highly-developed horse boot for the barefoot performance horse, designed to be easy to apply and easy to remove, yet stay secure even through the most rugged conditions and grueling tasks. The innovative movable heel captivator design accommodates and supports the bio-mechanics of the hoof and leg structure, allowing for natural flexion of both the hoof and the pastern. The horse boot is comprised of a high-tech polymer compound that is extremely durable and designed to provide grip and traction on a variety of surfaces. It is designed to fit a hoof trimmed in a natural barefoot style, featuring a short toe, low heels, and mustang roll on the wall. The Renegade Hoof Boot® is ideal for high-performance equine sports. They’re extremely popular with endurance riders and trail riders, and are also being used with success in a variety of other disciplines. They are available in seven sizes and eight different colors. Renegade Hoof Boots® are proudly made in the USA.
Unleashing the Power of the Barefoot Performance Horse
Read the latest news:
Renegade ® Horse Boot News
- Renegades at the Nevada Derby ride
- “Lead, Follow, or Get Out of My Way at Bumble Bee Ranch” Endurance Ride
- Bumble Bee Endurance Ride Report from Crockett Dumas
- Christmas Ordering and Shipping
- More Boot Success in Australia
- Join Our New Discussion Forum
- Renegades at Tevis 2012: Photo Slideshow
- Patty and Dugan’s Renegade® Boot Report
- Tevis 2012 Update
- New Zealand Endurance News from Peter Greig